Iran Accuses Israel of Cloud Theft
"Joint teams from Israel and one of the neighboring countries make the clouds entering into Iran barren. Moreover, we are faced with the cases of cloud theft and snow theft," Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran's Civil Defense Organization
Head of Iran’s Civil Defense Organization said he is suspicious about the role of enemies in climate change in Iran, saying the Zionist regime of Israel makes the clouds barren before they roll across Iran.
The head of Iran's Civil Defense Organization claims Israel is 'working to ensure clouds entering Iranian skies are unable to release rain,' insisting this was confirmed by an Iranian scientific study; but head of Iran's meteorological service says 'it is not possible for a country to steal clouds.'
"The only quasi-expert in clouds that I know is Dr. Roy Spencer, the official climatologist here at the EIB Network, University of Alabama Huntsville. And he has written extensively on clouds and water vapor and their effect on the greenhouse gases, CO2 and climate change. But even Dr. Spencer will tell you, steal a cloud, you can’t even go make one."
I know of efforts to seed clouds to make it rain. But the fact is out there, Al, there are still massive droughts over which we have no control whatsoever. I’m also trying to figure out the actual theft of a cloud, if we’re gonna actually seriously discuss this, how would that happen, Al? How would the Israelis steal a cloud that the Iranians have manufactured? - Rush Limbaugh
Meteorologists have very little knowledge of cloud seeding, let alone weather warfare.
In a video last month addressed to Iranians, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered to share Israel’s water expertise with Iran, saying “the Iranian people are victims of a cruel and tyrannical regime that denies them vital water.”
Netanyahu told the Iranians that Israel faced similar water issues and found ways of dealing with them, adding that Israeli technology can help the Iranians.
Former president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2011 accused Western countries of devising plans to “cause drought” in Iran, adding that “European countries used special equipment to force clouds to dump” their water on their continent. (2012)
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused Western countries of plotting to "cause drought" in Iran by using high tech equipment to drain the clouds of raindrops. (2011)
- O’Conner, Tom. "Iranian General Says Israel Behind Climate Change and is Stealing Clouds." Newsweek (2018)
- "General Sees Foreign Plots in Iran Climate Change." Tasnim News Agency (2018)
- "Iranian general says Israel stealing Iran’s clouds." Ynetnews (2018)
- "Iran general blames Israel for ‘cloud theft,’ then is rebuked by Islamic Republic scientist." Fox News (2018)
- "Iranian General Accuses Israel of Stealing Clouds." Rush Limbaugh (2018)
- "Iranian general blames water woes on Israeli ‘cloud theft’." The Times of Israel (2018)
- "Ahmadinejad accuses the West of ‘stealing Iran’s rain’ AGAIN." UK Daily Mail (2012)
- Henderson, Barney. "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe ‘stealing Iran’s rain’." UK Daily Mail (2011)
If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.