USDA Sprays Electrified Water Over Texas
U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Wesley C Hoffmann (Clint) from the Aerial Application Technology Research Agricultural Engineering division used an electrostatic sprayer (insecticide/pesticide) to spray tap water above cumulus clouds in order to induce rainfall.
- Hurricane Harvey Cloud Seeding Explained & USDA Electrified Water Experiment
- August 24, 2017 meeting of the Weather Modification Advisory Committee
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Wesley C Hoffmann (Clint) Areawide Pest Management Research
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Wesley Hoffmann
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Aerial Application Technology Research: College Station, TX
If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.