Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy, and Potential
[FULL DISCLOSURE] Scoping report on all weather modification activities in the USA. This report was required by the Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976.
Prepared at the request of Howard W. Cannon, chairman, Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate ; [by the Congressional Research Service]. 95th Congress, 2d session. Committee print. 746 pages
- Operation Popeye, Motorpool, Intermediary, Compatriot: Weather Warfare Over Vietnam
- CIA Project Nile Blue - Rain Embargo on Cuban Sugar Crops
- Weather Modification Reporting Act of 1972
- National Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976
- The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) Weather Warfare Ban
- Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy, and Potential
If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.